Vitamins and Herbal Supplements

Home Page Forums Treatment Options for Pain Vitamins and Herbal Supplements

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      FredFriend
      Participant

What types of supplements do you take as part of your pain management plan?

It was suggested that I add Alpha-Lipoid acid supplements to my pain management profile.

My doctors have previously had me add the following supplements in an effort to manage my pain issues. (I think they help and am fairly certain they are doing no harm.)
      Sam-e
      Omega 3 Fatty Acids
      Vitamin D
      Calcium
      Magnesium
      Zinc

Incorporate the following herbs and spices into food consumed:
      Ginger
      Marjoram
      Oregano
      Rosemary
      Sage
      Thyme
      Tumeric

Drink a ginger-lemon-decaf green tea blend in the morning.

Jonesy
      Participant

Pain Absolve – RX

Whether you lead an active lifestyle or suffer from the debilitating effects of sports injuries or arthritis, Pain Absolve-RX can ease your body’s pain and help prevent pain before it begins.

The ingredients in Pain Absolve-RX have been extensively researched for their ability to ease joint pain, reduce inflammation, and aid in cartilage formation and elasticity. Daily intake of Pain Absolve-RX can help restore a more active, healthy lifestyle.

painabsolverx.com
      1-866-506-0491

jaswindersingh
      Participant

Thanks for sharing.

jaswindersingh
      Participant

Thanks for sharing useful information with us.

FredFriend
      Participant

Three years on I can report that most of the supplements are being tolerated. The herbs and spices didn’t work out very well for me because they aggravated or worsened my GERD problems.

That core group of supplements really seems to help me. I’ve been off of them for a week or two at a time in preparation for medical procedures or testing and each time I have felt fatigue engulf me and my pain increase by day 7. Also I develop lots of bruising if I stop taking vitamin C.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this where they have noticeable symptoms after a break from taking supplements?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.