Spinal Cord Stimulator any one?

Home Page Forums Specific Disorders Back Pain Spinal Cord Stimulator any one?

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Tenderfoot
      Participant

So who all has a spinal cord stimulator (SCS)?  Do you mind telling which company it is made by and which one you have?

I just had a new IPG (battery) implant done April 16th and now have a St Jude Eon Mini rechargeable.  It’s going to take me a little while to get used to as my old system (the regular Eon) just plugged into the wall to charge and this one I can walk around while charging my IPG, then when done, I charge the charging unit and put away until my next charging session.  I do like the fact that I can walk around while charging now so that’s an improvement, but I’m afraid I’m going to forget to charge the charging unit so I’m being real careful about that until I get into a good habit of it.

Have a good night y’all!

Tenderfoot

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sorry, I don’t have one myself. I have heard great things about them.

That is impressive that you are able to recharge while walking around. That seems like a great improvement in the technology.

Maybe by working it into your routine somehow you won’t forget to recharge it. Like always charging while folding laundry. Or while reading a particular series of books. Maybe a regular walking date with a friend.

Brainfogger
      Participant
      CatesAM
      Participant

I have a spinal cord stimulator implant. It is a St. Judd model. It worked great for only 2 months. I was given a diagnosis of FBSS.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.