Biofeedback for idiots

Home Page Forums General Discussions on Pain Biofeedback for idiots

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      bd
      Participant

First my qualifications on this topic. I’m an idiot and have no idea what I’m talking about. I may be a raving lunatic so it’s up to you to decide. Also I have no short term memory. Did I mention I have problems with memory?
      Most of us have heard the term “biofeedback” and maybe thought “OK maybe there’s something to it but no way for me because…” Nothing is easy if you want to feel better tonight look somewhere else. Think you just can’t do it? Read along for a bit.
      I’m an idiot and don’t have a dictionary in front of me. did I say there were memory issues? If anyone wants to argue terms and semantics I don’t have the time or energy.
      YOU CAN”T “DO” BIOMETERICS
      What are biometrics? In the crudest terms it’s using your brain to alter one or more of your bodies functions. How hard is that? Speed up your heart; climb a flight of stairs, your heart rate goes up. Simple, crude but meets the definition. The trick is to tinker and fine tune it. First speed up your heart think of something scary, slow it down with peaceful thoughts. Get the idea?
      I can try and give you insights into how to fine tune the controls a bit. Anyone interested?
      for now
      take care of each other and have a gentle day
      quack quack
      bd

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.